- .5 oz. of Lemon Juice.
- .5 oz. of Agave Nectar.
- 1.5 oz. Cold River Blueberry Vodka.
- 1 Basil Leaf.
- Splash of Club Soda.
- Choose your berries, add them pint glass. For this cocktail 2 Blueberries, 1 Blackberry and 1/2 of a Strawberry.
- Add .5 oz. of Lemon Juice and the .5 oz. of Agave.
- Muddle these ingredients.
- Then add the Basil Leaf, Blueberry Vodka and ice.
- Shake the ingredients.
- Pour into a Collins Glass.
- Add more ice to Collins Glass and top off with soda water.
- Garnish with a spear of the berries you used.
Birroteca is a pretty cool restaurant located in Baltimore. It has a unique location, an old industrial area of Baltimore called Clipper Mill. Birroteca is known for its Artisan Pizza and Italian Cuisine, it is worth the visit. Nick who is in the video, uses the same creativity in his cocktails that he uses in ceramic arts. Nick has been in several videos already, so be sure try those as well. Nick Ramey is the creator of this delicious Signature Cocktail and many of the other cocktails you will find at Birroteca. Like many of the bartenders we work with his knowledge of the different brands of alcohol and how they mix with other ingredients is extensive. So you are pretty much guaranteed to get a great cocktail. The mix of the berries, Blueberry Vodka and Basil Leaf with the soda water, makes this a light and refreshing cocktail with a fruit upfront and a nice herbaceous twist.